When I graduated from Ball State University in 2006 I did so with two majors – English with a creative writing emphasis and Political Science. And ever since then, so have I remained, largely split between exploring the realm of film, fiction, art, culture and faith versus fighting in the political ideology contests. To see my writings on the latter subject from 2011-2017 please click here, and to see my newer writings from 2018 through the present (with regular updates) click here.
As one would hopefully suspect, I have grown and my views evolved over the years, so not everything in these articles is necessarily a position which I still hold. However, I have tried to not include those which are simply too far from my current perspectives.
Also, given the age of some of these articles, many do not have the same correct formatting and complete images as when they first appeared. In some articles this is not very consequential, whereas in others the images were custom-made by me and more consequential for the article. Oh well. Caveat emptor.
2011: 28 Pieces
A 5-Part series at Breitbart’s Big Hollywood blog:
- The Hollywood Revolt, Part 1: Ben Shapiro’s Explosive Primetime Propaganda Exposes Leftist Anti-Intellectualism
- The Hollywood Revolt, Part 2: Roger L. Simon Turning Right and Breaking the Silence
- The Hollywood Revolt, Part 3: Boomer David Mamet Discovers The Secret Knowledge
- The Hollywood Revolt, Part 4: Andrew Breitbart Unleashes His Righteous Gen-X Indignation
- The Hollywood Revolt, Part 5: The Greatest Walt Disney, The Millennial Mark Zuckerberg, and the Collapse of the Left
10 Articles and Book Reviews published at FrontPageMag:
- The Jew-Hating Roots of the Conspiracy Culture
- Alice Walker, the War Against the Jews, and Human Sacrifice
- The Flotilla Jihadists’ Artsy Propagandist and Her Billionaire Husband
- How Billionaire George Gund III Funds Jew-Hate
- How Self-Proclaimed Pacifists Support Pro-War Marxists and Islamists
- The 3 Most Important Lessons in Basic Economics
- The Wit and Wisdom of Thomas Sowell
- Matt Damon Joins the Fight Against Good Teachers and Poor Students
- Compassion vs. Guilt in the Age of Barack Obama
- John Lennon’s Second Thoughts
That Summer I began contributing to PJ Media before joining as associate editor:
- Catch it if you missed it: Disney’s Tangled is studio’s best film in the last decade
- Do I REALLY need to buy Star Wars again?
- Hollywood Should’ve Known Better Than to Mess with Ben Shapiro…
- You Didn’t Expect the Blogosphere to Last Forever, Did You?
- The New Season of Curb Your Enthusiasm Has Been Really Lousy So Far
- Hell’s Kitchen vs Shark Tank: The Difference Between Good and Great Reality TV
- The Glory of the Revolutionary Fantasy: Rise of the Planet of the Apes Is a Must-See
- When Boomer Culture Finishes Its Suicide, What Will Rise Next?
2012: 32 Pieces
(Unless otherwise noted all articles between 2012 and 2015 were published at PJM)
- Two Reasons Why Predictions About Gen Y’s Ideology are Dumb
- My Picks for the Most Overrated and Underrated Movies of 2011
- George Lucas Confirms It: The Star Wars We Loved Never Existed
- Thinking a Second Time About the Death Penalty
- Breitbart: Jezebel: Pro-Life Women Who Dress Sexy Must Be Slut-Shamed
- 6 Varieties of the Agnostic Experience
- Immortality: Andrew Breitbart’s 5 Gifts to Generation Y Conservatism
- When Saul Alinsky Becomes Your God
- Why I Stopped Playing Video Games
- Joe Eszterhas’s New Report of Mel Gibson’s Antisemitism Is the Most Disgusting Yet
- The Triumph of Ethical Monotheism Over Barbarism
- The Hatred of Derrick Bell’s Afrolantica Legacies
- Is Child Sacrifice a Recurring Villain in Today’s Pop Culture?
- 8 Reasons Why Jackie Brown Beats Pulp Fiction
- Badass Video: Blogger Confronts Newspaper that Stole His Article with $500 Invoice
- 10 Years After High School Are Millennials Finally Ready to Cash Their Reality Check?
- 7 Reasons Why The Right Should Not Seek to Convert The Left
- When Math Becomes Your God
- What is the Definition of God?
- Is the Dark Knight Trilogy This Generation’s Star Wars?
- The Waiting for ‘Superman’ of the New Atheists
- An Old Fashioned Secret For Injecting Some Life Back Into Your Writing
- Why This Election Year America Is Carmela Soprano
- 23 Books for Counterculture Conservatives, Tea Party Occultists, and Capitalist Wizards
- The Only Reason Why a Man (Or A Woman) Should Get Married
- Why This Election Year America Is Nurse Jackie
- Disney Buys LucasFilm For $4.05 Billion
- The 15 Best Books for Understanding Barack Obama’s Mysterious Political Theology
- An Annoying Paradox for Communist Rappers
- Harry Potter Is Better Than Star Wars and Star Trek
- An Open Letter to Jamie Foxx Explaining Why Black Pride Is Just As Evil As White Pride
- 7 New Year’s Resolutions I Invite Others to Steal